The information contained in or provided through DOGICA® site is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site and any information contained on or provided through this site is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties or pay. DOGICA® Cookies Policy and Regulations
1. 101 Dalmatians (1961) One of the classic Disney movies of all-time. Based off the 1956 Dodie Smith novel off the same name, 101 Dalmatians became an instant sensation, inspiring two live action films and several more cartoon spinoffs.
2. Lady and the Tramp (1955) Before 101 Dalmatians, there was Lady and the Tramp. Released six years before 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp was the first animated romantic musical comedy film all about pooches. The "kissing scene" is still one of the most recognizable scenes in cinema history.
3. Turner & Hooch (1989) Starring Beasley the Dogue de Bordeaux as Hooch and a young Tom Hanks as police investigator Scott Turner, Turner & Hooch was the unlikeliest of partnerships that became the closest of friendships.
4. Lassie Come Home (1943) Lassie is one of the most iconic dogs of the 20th century. There are a whopping eleven Lassie movies. Eleven! The first, Lassie Come Home, was released in 1943. From 1954-1973, this lovable Collie starred in his self-titled television series, for which he remains the most well known to this day.
5. Beethoven (1992) "Beeethoveeeeen!" The hilarious image of Charles Grodin screaming out his St. Bernard s name still has us cracking up. This fun family film released in the early 90's tells the tale of a St. Bernard puppy named Beethoven who gets adopted and owned by the Newton family. The film was followed by six sequels.
6. Marley & Me(2008) We are still laughing at some of Marley's shenanigans. This adorable film stars Marley, the yellow labrador, and Owen Wilson and Jennifer Anniston as John and Jenny Grogan. Marley & Me remains one of the all-time tearjerkers. Bring tissues.
7. Benji (1974) Benji is a small, lovable mixed-breed dog with an uncanny knack for being in the right place at the right time, usually to help someone overcome a problem. Benji starred in seven films from 1974-2004, capturing the hearts and minds of America for forty years.
8. Eight Below (2006) Raise your hand if you love Huskies and Malamutes! If so, this movie is for you. Starring Paul Walker, this movie tells the tale of a pack of sled dogs that get stranded in the South Pole during a brutal winter and the efforts to rescue them. The dogs in this movie are incredibly brave (and fluffy).
9. Old Yeller (1957) Old Yeller's is arguably the best boy-and-his-dog film ever. Yeller, a Mastador (Labrador/Mastiff mix), became another Disney icon in the early years of the Baby Boomer era.
10. Air Bud (1997) What sport can't this Golden Retriever play? Football? Basketball? Baseball? This hilarious comedy film was the first in a series of great family flicks about a Golden Retriever who can do it all. It also sparked the Air Buddie spin-off series, which focused on one of Air Bud's puppies.
11. Homeward Bound (1993) Chance, Shadow and Sassy the cat were quite the trio. Chance, the American Boxer, is voiced by none other than Michael J. Fox. As the narrator of the film, Chance and his two friends overcome incredible obstacles to find their home, after thinking they get abandoned. An incredible tale of courage and friendship.
12. All Dogs Go To Heaven (1989) This musical adventure comedy tells the story of Charlie B. Barkin, a German Shepherd who is murdered by his friend, Carface, but forsakes his place in Heaven to return to earth where he and his best friend, Itchy Itchiford, team up with a young orphan girl, Anne-Marie, who teaches them an important lesson about honesty, loyalty and love.
13. My Dog Skip (2000) A boy and his dog film in the same vein as Old Yeller, My Dog Skip recounts a few anecdotes about nine-year-old Willie growing up in Yazoo City, Mississippi. The son of a veteran of the Spanish Civil War and a housewife, Willie is the daily victim of three school bullies. Then one day the title character, a dog he names Skip, bought by his mother over his dad's objections, comes into his life, and everything changes.
MOVIES WITH DOGS This article proudly presented by WWW.RUTRACKER.ORG
1. 101 Dalmatians (1996)5.5 A live action version of the cartoon classic, following the well-loved story line. Glenn Close is cleverly cast as Cruella De Vil & her performance may make you actually like the character a little.
2. 102 Dalmatians (2000)4.6
3. 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (2003)5.5 Being one of 101 takes its toll on Patch, who doesn't feel unique. When he's accidentally left behind on moving day, he meets his idol, Thunderbolt, who enlists him on a publicity campaign.
4. Air Bud (1997)4.7 A movie about a young boy named Josh who moves to a new city & is too shy to try out for the basketball team, until a runaway Golden Retriever shows him how it's done. With the dogs help he makes the team & avoids those looking to cash in on Bud's amazing game.
5. Air Bud: Golden Receiver (1998)4.7 Story of a golden retriever who can play football.
6. Air Bud: World Pup (2001)4.3
7. Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch (2002)4.2 Josh has gone to college and his little sister Andrea enlists their dog Buddy in her baseball team just as Buddy's puppies are kidnapped by Rocky the Raccoon.
8. Air Bud: Spikes Back (2003)3.9 Disney serves up adventure with everyone's favorite golden retriever!
9. All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)6.3 In New Orleans in 1939 this is the adventure of a German Shepherd named Charlie and little orphan girl. Double crossed by his former partner Charlie must get his revenge on his nemesis while protecting his charge.
10. All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 (1996)4.9 Charlie and Itchy return to Earth to find Gabriel's Horn, but along the way meet up with a young boy named David, who ran away from home.
11. The Amazing Dobermans (1976)5.0 An ex-con man and his five trained Dobermans help a Treasury Dept. agent stop a racketeer and his gang.
12. Animal Farm (1954)7.2 A successful farmyard revolution by the resident animals vs. the farmer goes horribly wrong as the victors create a new tyranny among themselves.
13. Babe (1995)7.0
Babe, a pig raised by sheepdogs, learns to herd sheep with a little help from Farmer Hoggett.
14. Babe: Pig in the City (1998)6.8 Babe, fresh from his victory in the sheepherding contest, returns to Farmer Hoggett's farm, but after Farmer Hoggett is injured and unable to work, Babe has to go to the big city to save the farm.
15. Balto (1995)6.8 An outcast half wolf risks his life to prevent a deadly epidemic from ravaging Nome, Alaska.
16. Balto II: Wolf Quest (2002)5.8 Balto and his daughter Aleu embark on a journey of adventure and self discovery.
17. Balto III: Wings of Change (2004)6.5 The mail in the north used to be delivered by dogsled, but the success of airplane delivery leaves Balto and the other sled dogs feeling neglected. However, when a delivery plane crashes on a mountain side, the sled dogs get the opportunity to show their worth. This story also prominently features Balto's son, Kodi, who was among the puppy litter that we met in Balto II: Wolf Quest.
18. Beethoven (1992)5.3 Beethoven is a 200 pound St. Bernard, who is really cute and really messy, and slightly accident prone. This film follows the adventures of his adopted family when a crazed vet tries to kidnap him for animal experiments.
19. Beethoven's 2nd (1993)4.3 Beethoven the St. Bernard dog becomes a father, but his girlfriend Missy is dog-napped, and his puppies are in danger of the same fate.
20. Beethoven's 3rd (2000)3.5 The Newton family from the original Beethoven movies are on vacation in Europe but do plan to join a Newton family reunion and to make sure one of their family members definitely makes it, they ship him to travel to the reunion with George Newton's brother Richard. Guess which family member it was? That's right, Beethoven! The giant mutt follows Richard Newton and his family of a nagging wife and two bratty kids as they hit the road to California in a huge, shiny - and expensive RV, equipped with a DVD player. Following them are two bumbling crooks who have hidden some secret codes on a DVD that they figure no one in the world will buy, but someone does: Richard. So now they've got a DVD holding top secret information and the crooks must get it back.
21. Beethoven's 4th (2001)3.6 The family is pleasantly surprised and puzzled when Beethoven suddenly becomes obedient. Turns out it's a prince and the pauper scenario, with the real Beethoven now living with a pompous rich family.
22. Beethoven's 5th (2003)3.5 Sara Newton and Beethoven spends summer with Freddy Kablinski in Quicksilver, a weird town.
23. Benji (1974)5.8 This movie never made it to the theaters, but found itself a cult following anyway. Benji is a very resourceful stray who may not look like much but he's a good one to have on your side. A children's classic that shot Benji to become a household name.
24. Benji: Off the Leash! (2004)4.7 Three unlikely, unsuspecting souls who come face-to-face with that moment in their lives when they must stand and be counted. For Sheldon, it's difficult because he doesn't appear to be the brightest guy in the world (although he might be the funniest). For Colby, it's even more difficult because he's only 14 years old, and up against enormous odds. For Benji, it's almost impossible, because, after all, he's just a dog, lost and alone, with nothing but a belligerent bird and a bungling stray mutt to help. A band of unlikely comrades, brought together by the least likely of the bunch, for a common, courageous purpose. Things will change. Lives will be saved. Because Benji is off the leash!
25. Benji the Hunted (1987)5.9 Benji is left in the wilderness after an accident - can he survive ?
26. Beverly Hills Chihuahua (2008)3.6 A cheeky comedy about a spoiled Chihuahua finds herself kidnapped while her owner is on vacation. She finds herself in the company of a German Shepherd who helps her to evade the evil dognapper.
27. Bolt (2008)7.1 An animated film about a dog celebrity in a Hollywood show who believes he has superpowers. A real world adventure and some unlikely pals teach Bolt that you don't need superpowers to be a hero.
28. Cats & Dogs (2001)7.1 An animated adventure that shows us what it is really like in the neighborhood when the humans aren't paying attention. It's an all out, high-tech war between cats and dogs who are much more sophisticated than you may think.
29. Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore (2010)3.8 The ongoing war between the canine and feline species is put on hold when they join forces to thwart a rogue cat spy with her own sinister plans for conquest.
30. Clifford (1994)4.7 Clifford is a ten-year-old troublemaker, who puts not only his parents through hell, but also his uncle with whom his parents have discarded him to.
31. Cujo (1983)5.9 An adaptation of Stephen King's horror novel about a 200 pound St. Bernard who contracts rabies. The once friendly animal terrorizes a mother & son who find themselves trapped in their broken down car. Not for kids.
32. Dr. Dolittle (1998)5.2 A Doctor finds out that he can understand what animals are saying. And the animals find out that he understands.
33. Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001)4.5 Dolittle must save a forest and a bear's life.
34. Dr. Dolittle 3 (2006)3.6 Lisa Dolittle sends her daughter to 'Durango', a Dude Ranch, to find herself. While there, she uses her talent to talk to the animals in order to save Durango from being taken over by a neighboring Ranch.
35. Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog (1995)6.1 A 14 year old boy named Angus and his dog are separated from his father during a storm in the Pacific Northwest of Canada and must struggle through hardship to find their way home.
36. Eight Below (2006)7.2 The tale of a friendship between 8 sled dogs who become stranded in Antarctica during a particularly cold spell. Their guide Jerry will stop at nothing to rescue them and both dog and man overcome incredible obstacles to reach each other.
37. For the Love of Benji (1977)5.8 Benji sniffs out a bogus CIA agent in Athens, Greece.
38. Challenge to Lassie (1949)6.1 Who doesn't love Lassie? This movie is rife with danger for the poor collie as she goes through one trial after another. As, always the good dogs persevere, but this Lassie isn't well suited for younger viewers.
39. Courage of Lassie (1946)6.3 Bill's separated from his litter, making friends with the wild creatures until he's found and adopted by young Kathie. An accident separates him from her, and he's drafted into K-9 duty in the trenches until battle fatigue takes its toll and he turns vicious. And even though he finds his way back home, he may be condemned as a killer.
40. The Fox and the Hound (1981)7.1 A children's classic, The Fox & The Hound is the tale of an unlikely friendship between a puppy and a fox kit. Unfortunately everyone grows up & this coming of age story explores two young friends who later become forced enemies.
41. The Fox and the Hound 2 (2006)5.5 In this midquel to The Fox and the Hound (1981), Copper the hound dog, here still just a pup, joins a canine music band, and spends less and less time with his best friend Tod the fox. Is their friendship in danger?
42. Greyfriars Bobby: The True Story of a Dog (1961)7.3 Scotland 1865. An old shepherd and his little Skye terrier go to Edinburgh. But when the shepherd dies of pneumonia, the dog remains faithful to his master, refuses to be adopted by anyone, and takes to sleeping on his master's grave in the Greyfriars kirkyard, despite a caretaker with a "no dogs" rule. And when Bobby is taken up for being unlicensed, it's up to the children of Edinburgh and the Lord Provost to decide what's to be done.
43. Hachi: A Dog's Tale (2009)7.9 A drama based on the true story of a college professor's bond with the abandoned dog he takes into his home.
44. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey (1993)6.7 A heartwarming story about a golden retriever, an American bulldog and a Himalayan cat who are separated from their family. Fearing the worst for their family, these three set out on an incredible journey to find them.
45. Homeward Bound 2: Lost in San Francisco (1996)5.5 Three pets escape from a California ranch to find their owners in San Francisco.
46. Hondo (1953)7.1 Army despatch rider Hondo Lane discovers a woman and her son living in the midst of warring Apaches, and he becomes their protector.
47. Hotel for Dogs (2009)5 Andi & Bruce are foster children lost in the system who find themselves a stray dog to adopt. One dog leads them to more and they Team up with other neighborhood kids, they begin to take in strays from all over the city & it almost costs them a safe home.
48. The Hound of the Baskervilles (1988)8.0 When latest heir to the Baskerville estate seems to be threatened by a family curse, only the master detective, Sherlock Holmes, can find out the truth.
49. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)5.8 A creature is intent on stealing Christmas.
50. How to Kill Your Neighbor's Dog (2000)6.8 Shy, chain-smoking, insomniac Peter McGowan is an L.A. playwright with a string of hits that preceded his current ten years of failed productions. His mother-in-law is sinking into senility, a stranger is meandering the neighborhood claiming to be him, neighbors have a new dog that barks all night. His wife wants to have a child, and he does not: he's become impotent. He's working on a new play when a single mom moves in next door with her 8-year-old daughter. His wife immediately invites the girl into the McGowan household. Will this child stir Peter's paternal feelings? Will she also help him get his dialogue right? And what of his doppelganger and the neighbor's dog?
51. I Am Legend (2007)7.1 Years after a plague kills most of humanity and transforms the rest into monsters, the sole survivor in New York City struggles valiantly to find a cure.
52. Junkers Come Here (1995)6.9 The movie is about a girl named Hiromi Nozawa and her dog Junkers. Hiromi is having troubles at home mainly because her parents wanting to separate. Junkers tries to comfort her in ways no other dog can. He can talk and grant her 3 wishes.
53. Lady and the Tramp (1955)7.4 A family classic, this is the story of a cocker spaniel named Lady and a mutt named Tramp who find a unique love in one another. Their cheeky animal friends (& enemies) make this a fun story for everyone.
54. Lassie (1994)5.6 The dog everyone loves now leaps into the '90s in this all-new exciting, updated version of Lassie! Determined to start a new life in the country, the Turner Family - Dad, stepmom, little Jennifer and teenager Matt leaves the city for the wilds of Virginia. The move creates problems for everyone, especially Matt, who feels lost and alone in his new surroundings. Fortunately, the Turners are helped by a homeless collie who becomes part of their lives and Matt does a lot of growing up as a result of the dog's unflinching loyalty. Watch the extraordinary collie protect Matt from a snarling wolf, rescue him from a raging waterfall or just nuzzle up for affection, and you'll know Lassie is more than a story of a boy and his dog, it's the story of a boy and the most remarkable dog in the world!
55. Lassie (2005)6.7 A family in financial crisis is forced to sell Lassie, their beloved dog. Hundreds of miles away from her true family, Lassie escapes and sets out on a journey home.
56. Son of Lassie (1945)6.3 Laddie (Son of Lassie !) and his master are trapped in Norway during WW2 - has he inherited his mothers famous courage ?
57. Lawn Dogs (1997)7.4 Newly arrived in an up-market housing development, quiet ten-year-old Devon doesn't quite fit in. Ignoring the urgings of her social-climbing father, Devon chooses the company of Trent, who mows the estate's lawns, rather than of the girls her own age. Their friendship grows during her visits to his trailer home, but although it is completely innocent it is obvious that it would be unacceptable to the residents if they found out.
58. Marley & Me (2008)7.0 Based on the novel Marley & Me by John Grogan, this is the story of an incorrigible yellow lab and the family that grows to love him in spite of his destructive habits. A story that will touch the hearts of anyone who has ever loved a dog.
59. Marmaduke (2010)
4.1 A suburban family moves to a new neighborhood with their large yet lovable Great Dane, who has a tendency to wreak havoc in his own oblivious way.
60. Must Love Dogs (2005)5.8 A recent divorcee is pushed back into the Internet dating world by a pushy friend. She goes through a list of disasters until she meets someone she likes, just as another potential falls into her lap.
61. Men in Black II (2002)6.1 Agent J needs help so he is sent to find Agent K and restore his memory.
62. Old Yeller (1957)7.3 Old Yeller is a classic every dog lover remembers. It is the bittersweet tale of love between a yellow lab and his boy & a tear-jerking reminder that life is fleeting and we should appreciate those we love every day.
63. Oliver & Company (1988)6.5 Inspired by Dickens' Oliver Twist, this is a musical adventure about a carefree mutt named Dodger and his band of pickpocket pooches befriend a stray kitty name Oliver.
64. 101 Dalmatians (1961)7.2 When a litter of dalmatian puppies are abducted by the minions of Cruella De Vil, the parents must find them before she uses them for a diabolical fashion statement.
65. Pardon My Pups (1934)5.7 Sonny wants a motorcycle for his birthday, and is disappointed when he learns that he is getting a dog instead.
66. Scooby-Doo (2002)4.7 Based on the Scooby Doo Cartoon series, the gang is on the way to a popular spring break spot to investigate reported paranormal incidents. The friendship of the whole gang is on the line in this Scooby mystery.
67. Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)4.9 Mystery Inc. must save Coolsville from an attack of past unmasked monsters brought to life by an evil masked figure trying to "unmask" the gang.
68. Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island (1998)7.7 The gang reunite and visit Moonscar island, a place with a dark secret. Daphne wants more than just a guy in a costume, and they get more than they bargained for.
69. Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost (1999)6.7 Scooby-Doo and the gang visit Oakhaven, Massachusetts to seek strange goings on involving a mysterious horror novelist and his ancestor who is rumored be a witch.
70. Scooby-Doo! And the Legend of the Vampire (2003)6.0 The gang go to Australia to investigate the recent disappearances of the performances at the music festivals, by the so called 'Yowie Yahoo'.
71. The Shaggy Dog (1959)6.3 An update on the classic, workaholic Dave is transformed into a dog where he is taught some interesting lessons about the importance of taking time for family.
72. The Shaggy Dog (2006)4.4 A man tries to live a normal life despite the fact that he sometimes turns into a sheepdog.
73. Snow Dogs (2002)4.9 A Miami Beach dentist is forced to go to Alaska to claim his inheritance, 7 Siberian huskies and a border collie. In order to connect with his roots he vows to learn to mush, the challenges he faces create a bond between him and his dogs.
74. Soccer Dog: The Movie (1999)2.6 A successful man with a love of soccer adopts a young boy in the hopes of keeping his dream alive in the sport. The boy has no interest until stray a dog shows up with a remarkable talent for the sport.
75. Soccer Dog: European Cup (2004)3.1 HE'S GOT THE WORLD BY THE TAIL. Imagine a mutt who can outplay Beckham on the field while turning ateam of laughable misfits into a lean mean fighting machine. This pooch has got the international soccer scene by the tail.
76. There's Something About Mary (1998)7.2 A man gets a chance to meet up with his dream girl from highschool, even though his date with her back then was a complete disaster.
77. The Thin Man (1934)8.0 Nick and Nora Charles, a former detective and his rich, playful wife, investigate a murder case mostly for the fun of it.
78. After the Thin Man (1936)7.5 Nick investigates the case of a missing man and later a murder that is connected to Nora's family.
79. The Thin Man Goes Home (1945)7.4 Nick and Nora go on holiday, and end up involved in a murder.
80. Turner & Hooch (1989)5.8 Scott is a compulsively neat detective who is forced to team up with the only witness to a crime, a slobbery dog named Hooch. The result is a big mess in Scott's life, but as he tries to get the dog to help him solve the case they form an unlikely friendship.
81. Underdog (2007)4.6 A scientist and a police dog named Shoeshine are involved in a lab accident which gives the dog superpowers & turns the doctor mad. Shoeshine is adopted by a boy who encourages him to use his powers to help people & save the city from the mad doctor's plotting.
82. Wings in the Dark (1935)6.5 In his dedicated pursuit of technology that will aid pilots to safely "fly blind" during adverse conditions. aerial innovator Ken Gordon is literally blinded in an accident, but this setback doesn't deter him from his goal.
83. The Wizard of Oz (1939)8.2 Dorothy Gale is swept away to a magical land in a tornado and embarks on a quest to see the Wizard who can help her return home.
84. Year of the Dog (2007)6.1 Peggy is a happy-go-lucky single secretary who lives alone with her dog Pencil. When her beloved dog unexpectedly dies, she is forced to find new meaning in her life and leads her to try new things.
85. Dog's Heart (1987)8.9 Professor Preobrazhensky puts courageous experiences, trying to turn a dog in equal to in all of the person. As a result somebody turns out Doggies. Unfortunately, experience proves that it is better for dog to remain a dog.
86. White Bim Black Ear (1977)8.2 A white dog called Bim is looking for its owner. It encounters all kinds of people and situations.
87. Pet Sematary (1989)6.9 Behind a young family's home in Maine is a terrible secret that holds the power of life after death. When tragedy strikes, the threat of that power soon becomes undeniable.
88. Pet Sematary 2(1992)4.7 The ancient Indian cemetery with the power to raise the dead returns and influences the lives of new residents.
89. Hachiko (1987)8.2 The true story about a dog's loyalty to its master, even after his death.
90. Chihuahua from Beverly Hills 2 (2011)3.9 A cheeky comedy about a spoiled Chihuahua finds herself kidnapped while her owner is on vacation. She finds herself in the company of a German Shepherd who helps her to evade the evil dognapper.
91. Belka i Strelka. Zvezdnie Sobaki (2010)5.3 Schoolbooks say that Belka and Strelka were first space dogs. But the dogs say that people dissemble a lot.
92. Sun Dog (1990)6.6 A documentary following the Jamaican dogsled team at the 2006 U.K. championships in Scotland.
93. Snow Buddies (2008)5.1 Another fun Buddies classic, this time the Buddies are in Alaska to team up with new friends for a frosty adventure. This time they must complete a dog sled race and find their way home.
94. Electronic's Adventure (Priklucheniya Elektronika) (1980)7.7 Professor Gromov constructs a robot called Electronic, which looks exactly like Sergey Syroezhkibn, a 6-grader from one of Odessa (USSR) schools. The robot also acts a lot like a human, and its dream is to become a real man. Electronic escapes from the professor's lab and accidentally meets Sergey, his prototype. Meanwhile, a gang lead by Stump is trying to kidnap Electronic to make him steal pictures from museums. For this purpose they send their hitman Urrie.
95. Ko Mne Muhtar! (1964)7.1
96. Komissar Rex (1994)6.6 A recently divorced cop adopts a police dog who lost his former companion, together they solve crimes in and around Vienna.
97. Dog Days: Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2012)5.9 School's out. Summer vacation is on. However, Greg may not have the best summer vacation ever. What could go wrong?
98. Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan (2004)7.4 Emmy-award nominated Cesar Millan has an uncanny ability to rehabilitate problem dogs of all shapes and sizes. With the major success of his hit show on National Geographic Channel and DVD, Cesar has captured the national spotlight as America's favorite dog expert. Relive his most challenging moments and greatest transformations on this very special Dog Whisperer with Cesar Millan DVD.
99. Dog Gone (2008)4.7 A courageous boy battles a gang of bumbling thieves to rescue a dog carrying a fortune in stolen diamonds.
100. Firehouse Dog (2007)5.0 Shane's dad (a firefighter) rescues a dog (Dewey) and put's Shane in charge of finding his owner. Shane & Dewey clash at first but grow to appreciate each other through a string of adventures until Dewey's real owner finds him.
101. Heavy Petting (2007)4.4 When Charlie meets Daphne - the girl of his dreams - he never expects he'll have to battle past her pet dog "Babydoll" to woo her. And just when it seems he can't beat the beast and all is lost, something unexpected happens: Charlie begins to fall in love with the dog himself, realizing he never really needed a girlfriend in the first place. Now, in order to keep hanging out with "man's best friend", Charlie must scramble to keep the relationship with Daphne going at all costs - or risk losing them both.
102. Finding Rin Tin Tin (2007)5.1 The true story of the legendary German Shepherd who was found by American pilot Lee Duncun in France during World War I, and later became the most famous animal star in Hollywood history.
103. For the Love Of A Dog (2008)5.0 When the family dog gets sick, the kids and their friends rally to earn the money to pay for the veterinarian.
104. Ace Of Hearts (2008)5.8 Officer Daniel Harding is a distinguished member of the K-9 police unit. His partner and best friend is Ace, a police dog. When Ace is accused of mauling a suspect, an overzealous DA convinces police authorities that Ace should be euthanized. Refusing to give up on his beloved companion, Harding's unfaltering belief in his partner and family leads Harding on a mission to clear his longtime partners good name.
105. Frank (2007)5.1 A young urban family spends summers on an idyllic island. When an abandoned, mangy mutt wanders onto the property, the dad alerts Animal Control, but the children beg to keep the dog. A compromise is reached: the kids can nurse FRANK back to health, but must put him up for adoption when summer is over. As he regains his strength, Frank risks his life to bring the family together in ways no one imagined...
106. The Breed (2006)5.1 A group of five college kids are forced to match wits with unwelcoming residents when they fly to a "deserted" island for a party weekend.
107. White Fang 2: Myth of the White Wolf (1994)5.3 In order to save one of the last Alaskin native tribes, Fang bands together with a friend of his master to stop miners from destroying a sacred land.
108. Without Family (2000)7.0 Young Remi, a foundling, lives on the farm run by his impoverished foster parents. When their money runs out, unbeknown to his foster-mother, Remi is sold by his hard-hearted foster father to an old street performer named Vitalis. Vitalis was once a famous opera singer, but became destitute after a tragic love affair. Ever since that time he has been a traveling showman, touring the country with three dogs and a monkey. Remi is given a warm welcome by the strange troupe, and actually learns how to read and write. On a houseboat Remi meets Johanna von Straussberg, a melancholy German woman, whom he cheers up with his jokes. She wants him to stay with her, but Vitalis is eager to keep Remi to himself. The troupe thus continues on its way, unaware that Johanna is actually Remi's mother. Johanna's evil brother-in-law Georg is all to well aware of the truth, however. After his brother's death he had little Remi abandoned in order to marry Johanna and inherit her fortune. He now has Remi followed by his sidekick Charles. Before Remi manages to outwit these opponents and finally return to his mother he goes through a whole host of adventures: he has to face the brutal Garofoli, who forces children to beg and he dodges several attempts on his life. On the positive side he falls in love with Charles's niece Lisa, and also becomes firm friends with a young musical prodigy named Mattia. When everything has finally turned out for the best, and the evil Georg has been killed by Vitalis after a fight, the happy end seems perfect, but Vitalis dies from his injuries.
109. Dog Lover's Symphony (2006)2.8 A former convict and drug abuser (Bernstein) meets a dog trainer who wants him to help out in her work as part of his rehabilitation. Story told by the dog.
110. Dog Problem (2006)6.2 In Los Angeles, a depressed writer named Solo has writer's block after a successful first book of which he's ashamed, and he's broke, thanks to a year in classical psychoanalysis. In their final session, his therapist suggests that he gets a pet, so Solo buys a scrawny terrier that adds to his problems: the dog isn't house-trained; he owes money to a thug who's angry; at a dog park, he begs a woman he's just met to pay the veterinarian's bill when the dog is bitten; and his friend Casper has introduced him to a persistent rich girl who decides that she wants the dog. He could sell, settle his debts, and return to life with a clean carpet, or he could figure out why he doesn't want to part with the dog.
111. Mist: The Tale of a Sheepdog Puppy (2006) 7.0 Based on the story and characters by David Kennard
112. Cerberos (2005)4.9 In Bucharest, Romania, the priceless breastplate of Attila, the Hun is robbed from the National Museum of Antiquities by a gang leaded by the despicable Marcus Cutter, and the curator Radu is killed by one of the thieves. Meanwhile, in New York City, the former assistant of Professor Radu, Dr. Samantha Gaines, is waiting for the valuable piece for an exhibition. The agent Jake Adams visits Samantha in the museum to tell about the heist and the death of her friend, and she tells about the legend that the breastplate would have the inscription of the location of the Sword of Mars, which is guarded by Cerberus and made Attila invincible. When Samantha's brother and addicted gambler Jack is kidnapped, she believes his debt of US$ 2,000.00 could be the reason, and travels to Romania invited by the evil kidnapper Kul Jae Sung, getting involved in a supernatural adventure with Jake.
113. Sleeping Dogs Lie - Stay (2006)5.8 A recently engaged woman's life is thrown into turmoil after confessing to her fianc that she once experimented with bestiality.
114. The Mighty Celt (2005)6.4 Donal is a 14-year old who develops a passion for greyhound racing. He works in a kennel, which is owned by Good Joe. Good Joe promises Donal ownership of Donal's favorite greyhound, The Mighty Celt, if the animal wins three races in a row. Meanwhile, Donal's mother, Kate, must adjust her life when O, a man from her past, returns. The political climate of Ireland serves as the backdrop of this story.
115. Baxter (1989)7.0 A white Bull Terrier named Baxter is given to an elderly woman by her daughter. As time passes, the dog develops aggressive and murderous behavior in order to be adopted by another family.
116. Rottweiler (2004)3.2 Dante travels across a desolate, futuristic Spain in search of his girlfriend, Ula. He is pursued by a bloodthirsty, cybernetic Rottweiler.
117. Off the Chain (2004)8.1 A history of the pit bull.
118. The Karate Dog (2004)2.8 When LAPD computer expert Peter Fowler investigates the killing of an old man in Chinatown, he finds the only witness is his dog, Cho Cho. But Fowler soon discovers Cho Cho is the only dog in the world who can speak to humans... not only that, Cho Cho is an expert in martial arts. When they join forces to track down the mastermind behind the death of Cho Cho's master, it leads these unusual partners into uncovering a dangerous conspiracy which puts both of their lives in danger.
119. Atomic Dog (1998)2.9 The Yates family moves down the street from an abandoned nuclear plant and their dog has puppies with a local stray. The stray is super intelligent due to radiation exposure and when the mother dies he wants his puppies, like now.
120. Fluke (1995)6.3 Fluke is a newborn puppy learning about the world around him until the dreams start. Fluke's dreams lead him to believe he was a man in a former life and sets out on a journey to discover the truth.
121. K-9 (1989)5.7 A comedy about a loner cop in pursuit of a big time drug dealer when he is partnered with the best drug sniffing dog on the business, an unruly German Shepherd called Jerry Lee. Hilarity ensues.
122. Iron Will (1994)6.2 Based on a true story about a teenage boy who enters a 522 mile sled-dog race to save his families farm. The boy faces physical & mental hardship with his dogs, but through determination & hard work he faces his fears and perseveres.
123. Milo & Otis (1986)7.1 Milo is a curious kitten and his best friend Otis is a pug-nosed puppy and together they have a penchant for trouble. A fun adventure tale for animal lovers of all ages.
124. The Ugly Dachshund (1966)6.3 Brutus is a great dane, but nobody told him that. Raised with a family of dachshunds, he thinks he's a little guy too. His goofy good nature makes his misunderstanding about his own size a dangerous thing & he's sure to make you giggle.
125. My Dog Skip (2000)6.8 Willie is an awkward boy growing up during the WWII era is given a Jack Russell named Skip for his 9th birthday. The dog brings Willie to life and infuses him with a charisma that changes his life. A touching story about how dogs change everything.
126. Best In Show (2000)7.4 A hilarious look at the dog show industry. Centered around a large dog show, this movie follows a group of dog owners as they prepare themselves & their animals for the big competition.
127. Shiloh (1996)6.1 A young boy falls in love with a mistreated beagle pup owned by his abusive neighbor. The bond developed between boy & dog inspires Marty faces the odds & tries everything he can in the hopes of finding a way to save his little friend.
128. Annie (1982)6.1 A young orphan girl's adventures in finding a family that will take her.
129. White Fang (1991)6.5 Based on the Jack London novel, a young man wants to fulfill his father's dying wish by finding gold in the Yukon valley. On his journey a old time gold miner and a wolf-dog who will change his life forever.
130. Zeus & Roxanne (1997)5.0 Zues is a lively little dog and Roxanne is a curious dolphin who develop a strange friendship when their respective people fall in love. When their new family is threatened they all have to work together to overcome the danger.
131. Bingo (1991)4.2 Bingo escapes from the circus and is adopted by a little boy who isn't allowed to have dogs. The family unknowingly leave Bingo behind when they move and he tracks his loving boy master across the nation.
132. Oh! Heavenly Dogs (1980)5.2 A private detective dies and in heaven he is told he will be returned to earth to solve his own murder & his last case. He is overjoyed until he realizes he will be returned in the body of a dog (Benji). A fun comedy for the whole family.
133. Dog Of Flanders (1999)6.0 A family film set in the European where Flanders used to be (now parts of Belgium & France). This is a story about a young artist who finds inspiration in a dog he helps to nurse back to health.
134. Cool Dog (2010)4.0 When Jimmy's father gets a promotion, the family must relocate to an apartment in New York City that has a strict "no pet" policy. Unwilling to let his master go without a fight, Rainy embarks on a cross-country journey to New York.
135. My Dog Tulip (2010)4.9
136. Big Red (1962)5.2 This film is about a wealthy sportsman named Walter & his Irish Setter show dog. Walter hires a boy to care for the dog and as their bond grows, Red's interest in the show world wanes.
137. Doogal (2006)4.4 An animated adventure about a mutt who loves candy and is on a mission to save the world. Along with a motley crew of friends Doogal has to save the world from the evil sorcerer Zeebad.
138. Man's Best Friend (1993)4.0 A nosy reporter breaks into a lab that does experiments on animals and kidnaps MAX an experimental dog with the intelligence of a person. They quickly grow attached and he becomes very possessive of her, but her boyfriend - not so much.
139. The Retrievers (2001)4.7 The Lowry family leaves town for vacation and while away are adopted by a lovable golden retriever, Pilot. Soon to be a mom Pilot gives birth to puppies that steal everyone's heart. The family can't afford to keep them but Pilot is determined to change their mind.
140. See Spot Run (2001)4.3 A drug sniffing dog is sent to witness protection and escapes to go on the run from a big crime boss. He finds himself in the care of a postman who doesn't care much for dogs but grows to love the big guy.
141. Space Buddies (2009)5.1 If you just can't get enough of the Buddies, here is another one. The third sequel finds the buddies in space. Their shenanigans land them on the moon which can only lead to more playful adventure.
142. The Plaque Dogs (1982)5.9 From the makers of Watership Down, two dogs escape an evil laboratory & run to the hills for their freedom. On their way out they accidentally release a plague virus. Word gets out they may be infected and the dog hunt is on.
143. The Trial of Old Drum (2000)4.5 Charlie & his dog Drum are best friends and their life is full of adventure until Drum is accused of attacking livestock. Together they must solve the mystery & clear Drum's name.
144. We Think The World of You (1988)3.9 Frank and Johnny are in a relationship (even though Johnny is married) when Johnny is sent to jail. While there a war is launched over who will care for his dog Evie, at first Frank didn't want her, & it took an abusive situation to make him realize he cared.
145. White Dog (1982)3.9 A young actress adopts a stray German Shepherd & is horrified to learn (the hard way) that he has been trained to attack black people. A sympathetic animal trainer attempts to help the actress cure the animal of this affliction. Mature themes are explored in this movie.
146. A Dog of Flanders (1999)3.9 A family film set in the European where Flanders used to be (now parts of Belgium & France). This is a story about a young artist who finds inspiration in a dog he helps to nurse back to health.
147. Bailey's Billion$ (2005)3.9 Bailey is a sweet talking Golden Retriever who comes into a rather large inheritance from his eccentric owner. Relatives form a plot to get the money and get rid of Bailey. A great film for kids.
148. Because of Winn-Dixie (2005)3.9 Based on the bestselling book, this is a sweet story about a lonely young girl who moves to a new town and the dog that changes her life. Winn-Dixie (the dog) opens the townspeople's hearts to the young girl and helps her make friends.
149. Call of the Wild (1997)6.7 A film adaptation of Jack London's classic tale about a dog who is kidnapped and run through a string of unfortunate masters & experiences until he is saved by a grizzly, but kind man.
150. Digby the Biggest Dog in the World (1973)5.7 A British film about an English Sheepdog who manages to ingest a growth formula that makes him continue to grow. His owner realizes he has to do something before Digby grows to gargantuan proportions.
151. Dog Park (1999)6.1 A romantic film about dog lovers and the idea that dog parks can be the equivalent of a singles bar. A man on the rebound meets an intriguing woman who prefers the company of her dog to that of men.
152. Good Boy! (2003)5.4 A boy named Owen learns the secret about dogs, they are from outer space and have been sent to earth to rule mankind. Owen rescues one of these aliens from the pound and shows the dogs that humans may not be so easy to conquer.
153. Top Dog (1995)5.4 Chuck Norris meets animal movies in this action packed flick about a cop whose partner is murdered. He takes on a dog named Reno as his new one to help him solve the crime.
154. Where the Red Fern Grows (1974)5.4 A coming of age story about a boy who works hard for 2 years to save money so he can buy 2 coonhound pups. Together he and his dogs grow up and face all of life's challenges in a bittersweet story about what it is to really live.
155. The Secret Life of Pets (2016)5.4 Taking place in a Manhattan apartment building, Max's life as a favorite pet is turned upside down, when his owner brings home a sloppy mongrel named Duke. They have to put their quarrels behind when they find out that an adorable white bunny named Snowball is building an army of abandoned pets determined to take revenge on all happy-owned pets and their owners.
156. The Fox and the Hound (1981)7.3 Two childhood friends find themselves forced to become enemies.
157. Large (2001)4.2 The son of a '70s rock star has to meet stringent conditions to inherit the family fortune, while his mates and greedy stepmother have other ideas.
158. Big Chuck, Little Chuck (2004)4.6 Hank O'Hara is a former stuntman turned dog and horse trainer. In the opening we see one of his dogs acting in a movie. Hank's widowed daughter and her daughter return to Hank's place, and the 11 year old granddaughter turns out to be a talented dog trainer. We follow Hank and his family, human as well as equine and canine, as the animals act in several movies and a commercial, and we meet many interesting personalities on the way. "Big Chuck" is the older, experienced dog, and "Little Chuck", also called "Junior", is the younger dog, just learning his job.
159. Chips, the War Dog (1990)4.6 Misfits Danny Stauffer and Chips (a chicken-chasing German shepherd) are teamed up in the Army's "Dogs for Defense" program during WWII.
160. Challenge to White Fang (1974)5.9 Sequel to Lucio Fulci's first 'White Fang' has the wolf-dog once again trying to stop the villainous Beauty Smith from claiming a recently discovered gold mine in 1899 Yukon, Canada.
161. Eyes of an Angel (1991)4.6 John Travolta is a downtrodden single father raising his daughter under difficult circumstances in Chicago. The young girl comes upon and then nurses a wounded Doberman used for fighting, back to health. Duped by underworld types he was working as a courier for, father and daughter leave the dog and flee cross-country to Los Angeles with both canine and mobsters in pursuit.
162. Chilly Dogs (2001)4.5 A man must participate in the Iditarod dog race across Alaska to inherit property from his legendary grandfather, but ends up getting much more than he bargained for.
163. Dusty Dingo (1983)7.0 Australian film about the friendship between a drover (Bill Kerr) and his part-dingo dog, Dusty. It was shot on location in northern Victoria.
164. Didier (1997)6.2 Jean-Pierre, a frazzled sport agent, has better things to do than to look after his friend's labrador Didier. An amazing discovery will lead him off on an amazing adventure.
165. Wilderness (2006)6.2 Juvenile delinquents gets sent to a small British island after a fellow prisoners death, where they have to fight for survival.
167. Dr. Dolittle: Tail to the Chief (2008)3.8 Maya Dolittle, who can talk to animals like her father, is placed on special assignment by the President of the United States of America.
168. Homeward Bound II: Lost in San Francisco (1996)5.8 Shadow, Sassy, and Chance have to find their way home after they become stranded at the San Francisco International Airport as their owners fly to Canada on vacation.
169. Miracle Dogs (2003) 5.6 The film is based on the inspirational story of Annie, a dog who battles and beats cancer.
170. Bad Moon (1996)4.5 One man's struggle to contain the curse he hides within... and his last-ditch attempt to free himself with the love of family. But when it looks as if he is losing his battle, and endangering all he holds most dear, the family dog, Thor, is the last hope for his family's survival... and the end to his Werewolf curse.
171. A Tale Of Mari And Three Puppies (2007)7.0 On the way back home, Ryota and his sister Aya met an abandoned Shiba Inu. At first reluctant to adopt it because their father hates dogs, they eventually brought it home secretly because the dog kept on following them home. In order to officially keep the dog at home, Aya told her grandfather that she wanted that dog for her birthday present. Since he promised to give her anything she wants for her birthday, he reluctantly agreed. This initially led to a quarrel between him and his son. Meanwhile, his son, is considering moving to Nagaoka city from Yamakoshi, their village, reduce the time needed for his father to reach the hospital and for the children to live near their school, despite opposition from his father. Aya subsequently names the dog Mari, and it becomes a part of the family.
172. K-911 (1999)5.5 Dooley and his dog Jerry Lee still are active as a police team with the LAPD. However, years starting and counting Captain Roger Byers thinks they urgently need to do something with their condition. He even forces them to work with a second team: the one of the young Sergeant Welles and her disciplined Dobermann Zeus. Dooley and Jerry Lee thinks they can work without their new partners but a mysterious sharp-shooter forces them to the ultimate cooperation.
173. K-9000 (1991)4.5 A policeman and a female scientist team up to recover her latest creation, a cybernetic, crime-fighting dog.
174. Cybermutt (2003)3.5 When Rex, a good-natured Golden Retriever, is given bionic super powers by an eccentric scientist, he becomes the target of an evil genius determined to possess the new technology at any cost.
175. Ping! (2000)3.9 Ping is a chihuahua rescued from the pound by nearsighted Ethel, who thinks he's a cat. When a pair of bumbling thieves try to break into Ethel's house to steal the money they think she has stashed away, only Ping can foil their plans.
176. More Dogs Than Bones (2000)4.5 A series of mishaps and misfortunes over $1 million in cash leads to murder, mayhem and greed.
176. Paws (1997)4.8 Alex knows the whereabouts of a stashed-away fortune of $1 million. The mysterious Anja kidnaps him, but he's transferred clues of location of the cash onto computer disk that he gives to his dog called PC, who has to find a friend of Alex, Susan.
177. Barking Dogs Never Bite (2000)7.1 An idle part-time college lecturer is annoyed by the yapping sound of a nearby dog. He decides to take drastic action.
178. As Good as It Gets (1997)7.8 A single mother/waitress, a misanthropic author, and a gay artist form an unlikely friendship after the artist is in an accident.
179. Dog Gone Love (2004)5.2 A romantic comedy about a man, a woman, and their dogs. Steven Merritt, a research obsessed writer is mistaken for being gay by Rebecca, a young veterinarian assistant. He decides to play along in order to do research for his floundering novel. Steven's outlandish plan inevitably backfires, and hilarity ensues as they fall for each other but are unable to express their true feelings.
180. Man About Dog (2004)6.5 Man About dog is an irreverent, witty and fast paced comedy caper about a tale of 3 losers who leave their quaint town with a debt of $50k to a bookie, only to embark on a journey of self-debauchery courtesy of drink, greyhounds, and hookers...
181. McBride: Dogged (2007)6.6 The annual LA Kennel Club Dog Show gets treated to an unexpected surprise when a backstage murder incriminates the winning canines' handler.
182. The Littlest Hobo (1979 1985)7.7 The wandering adventures of an intelligent german shepherd dog.
183. My Brother Is a Dog (2004)5.3 My Brother Is a Dog is a 2004 film directed by Peter Timm and starring Maria Ehrich, Martin Lindow and Christine Newbauer.
184. Watchers (1988)5.2 Based on a novel by Dean Koontz. A boy takes in a stray dog, later finding out that its an ultra-intelligent runaway from a genetic research lab. Unknow to him, the dog is being stalked by another escaped creature thats not quite so friendly.
185. Watchers II (1990)3.6 A genetically re-engineered dog develops a psychic link with a monster created in a lab experiment which goes awry.
186. Napoleon (1995)6.1 The adventures of Golden Retriever pup Napoleon and his friend, the parrot Birdo Lucci.
187. Little Nicky (2000)5.3 After two of the devil's three sons escape Hell to wreak havoc on Earth, the devil must send his third son, the mild-mannered Nicky, to bring them back before it's too late.
188. Nikki, Wild Dog of the North (1961)4.5 The rugged Canadian wilderness is the backdrop to this story of a dog separated from his owner.
189. Alone for Christmas (2013)4.9 When a family visits Grandma's house on Christmas Eve, they leave their dog at home alone. And when burglars try to take the presents from under the tree, the dog must use every trick it knows to stop them.
190. The Daring Dobermans (1973)5.5 Three men track down a pack of dobermans and along with a young Native American boy, train the dobermans to rob the campaign funds of a politician.
191. A Boy and His Dog (1975)6.6 A post-apocalyptic tale based on a novella by Harlan Ellison. A boy communicates telepathically with his dog as they scavenge for food and sex, and they stumble into an underground society where the old society is preserved. The daughter of one of the leaders of the community seduces and lures him below, where the citizens have become unable to reproduce because of being underground so long. They use him for impregnation purposes, and then plan to be rid of him.
192. One Man and His Dog (2004)4.9 Tony is used to getting what he wants, and when he decides he wants fellow criminal Norris Bosset's champion greyhound dog the last person you want to be is the guy getting it, which is exactly where Wayne and his friends find themselves. Based on a true story and set against a dark south London background, DoG is a film that shows London at its sharpest.
193. Pinky and the Million Dollar Pug (2001)6.1 Pinky, a child detective, solves two cases for multi-millionaire Jonathan Morgan.
194. The Last Trapper (2004)7.1 A trapper and his wife brave the harsh Yukon climate, trecherous landscape and dangerous wildlife in an attempt to live a life of solitude.
195. Caniche (1979)5.9 A brother and sister live together in a relationship which is unhealthily close, and has overtones of incest. The unpleasant couple are involved in other deranged and disgusting activities as well, including feeding raw meat (possibly from live puppies) to their pet poodle.
196. Der Weihnachtshund (2004)6.0 Die meisten Leute feiern Weihnachten gern. Solange man klein ist, m chte man den Heiligen Abend mit den Eltern feiern. Doch dann wird man lter, und zuhause bleibt irgendwie alles gleich. Dann wird man noch etwas lter, und irgendwannist Weihnachten dann ein Albtraum. Dieses Mal hat Katrin, Finanzberaterin, gerade 30, einen perfekten Plan: Sie will heiraten und mit ihrem Freund, dem gut aussehenden Aristokraten Aurelius von Waldborn, Weihnachten endlich einmal woanders verbringen. Ihre Eltern sind ber die unverhofften Hochzeitsabsichten ihrer Tochter entz ckt und von Aurelius als Schwiegersohn geradezu begeistert
197. Another Stakeout (1993)4.5 Prankster cops Chris and Bill are joined by a Gina from the DA's office to stakeout a lakeside home.
198. Look Who's Talking Now (1993)4.1 In this, the third film, it's the pets who do the talking. The Ubriacco's find themselves the owners of two dogs, Rocks, a street wise cross breed, and Daphne, a spoiled pedigree poodle. James has a new job, pilot to the sexy and lonely Samantha. Mollie's just lost hers and is stuck at home.
199. The Dog Who Stopped The War (1984)4.5 During Christmas' holidays, the children of a village split in two gang to play a snowball war. But that half-tone war scattered some bitterness and make more difficult the mutual attirance between Luc, the chief of the assailant and Sophie one leader of the snow castle defenders.
200. Miracle Dogs Too (2006) 4.8 Zack, a young boy, finds two cocker spaniels caged in the woods and takes them home. The animals, Sissy and Buddy, have magical healing powers that change the people of a small town.
201. Due South (1994 1999)8.1 The cases of a cynical American police detective and a upright Royal Canadian Mounted Police constable in the city of Chicago.
202. Chilly Dogs (2001)8.1 A horrific car accident connects three stories, each involving characters dealing with loss, regret, and life's harsh realities, all in the name of love.
203. Lucky Dog (2014)5.9
204. The Lucky Dog (1921)4.5 In their first screen appearance together, Stan plays a penniless dog lover and Oliver plays a crook who tries to rob him and his new paramour.
204. Zoey to the Max (2015)4.5 Zoey, a thirteen year old foster child, watches her foster family's dog get stolen while she's in charge! The criminals, a pair of Home-Alone-like thugs, are after the mutt because he is a famous show dog. Zoey runs away from the desert on a cross-country adventure with her techy new friend in order to track down the dog and save the relationship with her foster family. Throughout the film, Zoey must dig-in and fight for the life she's always wanted, undergoing sudden personal growth in the process.
205. A Dog of Flanders (1959)7.2 The emotional story of a boy, his grandfather, and his dog. The boy's dream of becoming a great classical painter appears shattered when his loving grandfather dies.
206. Un homme et son chien (2008)5.8 An elderly gentleman and his dog find themselves out of a home with little means.
207. Chestnut: Hero of Central Park (2004)5.5 Two young girls from an orphanage are adopted by a family in New York. The only problem is the apartment they move two doesn't allow dogs. The girls try to sneak a puppy the find into the home and keep it hidden. chestnut (a Great Dane) grows and grows while getting into more more and more trouble.
208. Shiloh 2: Shiloh Season (1999)6.0 After young Marty Peterson rescued Shiloh from his abusive owner, Judd Travers, he thought his troubles were over. But when Judd starts threatening to take "his" dog back, Marty is afraid of losing the best friend he's ever had. Even after Shiloh's keen senses help save Judd's life, the old man refuses to mend his mean-spirited ways, convincing everyone in town he's just too nasty to change. Now, in a long-short gamble to keep the dog he loves, Marty sets out to prove that just like a mistreated animal, a man filled with hate can be healed by the power of kindness.
209. Hercule & Sherlock (1996)4.2 With a shipment of counterfeit banknotes waylaid, and their boss in jail, two small-time hoods, Bruno and Vincent, find themselves forced to dognap two canines who have been trained... to sniff out counterfeit money!
210. Max (2015)7.0 A dog that helped US Marines in Afghanistan returns to the U.S. and is adopted by his handler's family after suffering a traumatic experience.
211. Red Dog (2011)7.5 Based on the legendary true story of the Red Dog who united a disparate local community while roaming the Australian outback in search of his long lost master.
212. Pudsey the Dog: The Movie (2014)2.2 A heartwarming, quintessentially British adventure for all the family, PUDSEY THE DOG: THE MOVIE follows cheeky London stray dog, Pudsey, who is quite happy being a lone ranger, looking out for number one, until he meets siblings Molly, George and Tommy. After losing their father, their mother Gail is moving the family to the sleepy village of Chuffington and Pudsey tags along, to the dismay of their landlord, Mr. Thorne, and his cat Faustus. As Pudsey starts to settle in with the family and realize what he was missing when he was alone, he stumbles across Thorne's evil plan and he determines to save them and the whole village.
213. Greyfriars Bobby (1961)6.1 A true story about the heart-warming adventures of a loyal Scottish Skye Terrier named Bobby is the basis for the 1961 Disney film, Greyfriars Bobby. Bobby is the pet of a Scottish farmer and his wife, but the dog's affections lie with the farm's hired hand, Auld Jock. Hard times ensue, Auld Jock is fired and moves to Edinburgh. Jock dies in poverty and is laid to rest in Greyfriar's Kirkyard, a cemetary. Every night, Bobby returns to sleep on Auld Jock's grave.
213. White God (2014)6.9 Thirteen-year-old Lili fights to protect her dog Hagen. She is devastated when her father eventually sets Hagen free on the streets. Still innocently believing love can conquer any difficulty, Lili sets out to find her dog and save him.
214. Doggie Heaven (2008)6.7 A man who died accidently goes to the heaven of dogs.
215. Late Phases (2014)5.9 When deadly beasts attack from the forest, it is up to a grizzled veteran to uncover what the residents of a secluded retirement community are hiding.
DOGICA® respects your privacy and does not collect any personal data cookies and does not sell any of your private data, but 3rd Party cookies could be collected by various installed here widgets.
The information contained in or provided through DOGICA® site is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site and any information contained on or provided through this site is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties or pay.